-16

You know of at least one person with synesthesia, amirite?

colettes avatar
0 6
The voters have decided that colette is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Maybe if you tell me what it is.

@Skr3wBall Maybe if you tell me what it is.

Oh :( okay
There's a description on my profile, but basically it's a condition in which your senses overlap...like when I hear music, I see colors and textures dance in front of my eyes

colettes avatar colette Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Skr3wBall LIKE IN RATATOUILLE WITH THE EATING THING!?

Actually, yeah. Pretty much exactly like that. Thing is Remy had to concentrate to decipher his colors; for a synesthete they're just...always there, whether I want them or not :)

@colette Actually, yeah. Pretty much exactly like that. Thing is Remy had to concentrate to decipher his colors; for a...

Is it cool or hard to deal with... (this is the most interesting thing I've heard in a while)

@Skr3wBall Is it cool or hard to deal with... (this is the most interesting thing I've heard in a while)

Well jeez, man. That's a hard question. I don't really know, because I've had it all my life; got nothing to compare it too. In a way it helps with memory I guess; I can remember mathematic formulas n' shit pretty well. But maybe normal people can too. It's just...part of me. I'm pleaseed you're so interested, most people just think it's weird and continue to ignore me (not that I mind) and ohooo look at me sharing my inner thoughts with complete strangers maybe I AM crazy