+242

Sluts make you want to kick them in the vagina but you really don't want to lose your shoe, amirite?

DarthJaders avatar
34 15
The voters have decided that DarthJader is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Really, now we're slut-shaming? (Did we just turn into DearBlank?) There's nothing wrong with women who enjoy sex and/or have a lot of it.

Chous avatar Chou No Way +9Reply
@1690800

(Slut Police): Because that's the only value a woman has, her sexuality (or lack of)? She shouldn't firstly be judged on stupid things like intelligence, character, or her contribution to society, right? A woman's worth all narrows down to how much sex she has, because that totally negates every other aspect of her as a person? It doesn't matter how much sex a PERSON has because it's nobody's fucking business. I agree wholeheartedly with Chou, this slut bashing is getting really old.

@Cuban_B (Slut Police): Because that's the only value a woman has, her sexuality (or lack of)? She shouldn't firstly be...

No, it does not matter how much sex a person has. But if a person is going out and having sex with a different person every night, then yeah, that is ridiculous. Sex is supposed to actually mean something. If a person is using sex as a way to fill a void in their lives, than obviously they have very little self worth.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm No, it does not matter how much sex a person has. But if a person is going out and having sex with a different...

If a person is going out and having sex with a different person every night, that is none of your business. Not everybody has sex to "fill a void", believe it or not some people just enjoy sex. Again, it's nobody's business. Also, TO YOU it's supposed to mean something, and that's fine. Be as selective as you wish, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. But sex is something different for everybody, and I think it's ridiculous that people (women) are judged based on that criteria alone.

@Cuban_B If a person is going out and having sex with a different person every night, that is none of your business. Not...

So.... We're now supposed to stick up for people who apparently have to have meaningless sex with lots of different people because they can't manage a committed relationship?

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm So.... We're now supposed to stick up for people who apparently have to have meaningless sex with lots of different...

You're supposed to mind your own business and not project your own "morals" on everyone else. You don't have to stick up for anyone I suppose, but I think you (and everyone else) should grow up and not ridicule others for things that have absolutely no consequence regarding you. And who are you to say that just because a person likes sex that means that they can't manage a committed relationship? Maybe they don't want one. And even if they couldn't, so what? What is it to you or anyone else? What gives you the right to judge someone based on something so frivolous?

@Cuban_B You're supposed to mind your own business and not project your own "morals" on everyone else. You don't have to...

I do not believe I ridiculed anyone. You seem like a very abrasive individual. What gives you the right to judge me? Go get laid and stop being so snarky, ma'am.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm I do not believe I ridiculed anyone. You seem like a very abrasive individual. What gives you the right to judge...

Re-read your last comment and tell me it didn't sound contemptuous. Also, in this exchange, how exactly am I the judgmental one?

"Go get laid"? Wait, weren't you the one saying people shouldn't have meaningless sex? Nice try.

I'm a vagina and I slut this shoe.

@1691180

Still a joke.

DarthJaders avatar DarthJader Yeah You Are 0Reply

haha, i really like this.

livefrees avatar livefree Yeah You Are -2Reply

Everytime someone gets on you about a post you immediately say it's your friend. Well I've got news for you...your so called "friends" are funnier than you and should make an amirite account instead.