sixfeetunderthestarss avatar
1 19
The voters have decided that sixfeetunderthestars is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It doesn't matter what you wear, it's never okay to rape someone. However, if you dress slutty and enter a dangerous area, you're not really helping yourself. That still doesn't excuse the sexual assault/rape though.

@1690551

Well, it needed to be posted again!

@sixfeetunderthestars Well, it needed to be posted again!

No I don't think you understand the website

@Blearslyrarer No I don't think you understand the website

What's there to understand about the entire website?

@sixfeetunderthestars What's there to understand about the entire website?

You don't post repeats no matter how true you may think it is. That's the rule brah

@Blearslyrarer You don't post repeats no matter how true you may think it is. That's the rule brah

I thought you meant the inspiration website. But I didn't know it had been posted before "brah"

It's always okay to rape

@1690553

Maybe not on Thursdays but definitely the weekend or if you need to get your Monday going

That's actually the perfect reason to take advantage of you/rape you

@sixfeetunderthestars Since when did rape jokes become funny?

One, I'm not trying to be funny.
Two, that article is so stupid... it completely ignores the psychological aspect of the situation. I'm not promoting rape what so ever, BUT going into a bar wearing short shorts and tank tops or whatever is like going into the lions den or shark infested waters, covered in blood. I'm not saying, I hate girls that dress slutty, as a matter of fact, I quite enjoy it (and would never rape them)! However, if we are indeed animals, then there are certain needs that we have to fulfill and there are things out there that tease and provoke these needs dressing slutty and flirting happens to be one of these things. You can't lead a horny guy on and expect everything to be honky dory, when you're like, "Op, never mind... not interested"

I'm not saying that rape victims deserve it or that girls who dress modestly don't get raped, all I'm saying is, if I'm a rapist and I saw a girl who was showing her body off and another who was wearing a turtle neck and a full length dress, I'd choose the one who is showing off her body.

There are a lot of statistics out there, check it out sometime!

@KickAss One, I'm not trying to be funny. Two, that article is so stupid... it completely ignores the psychological aspect...

Well, knowing victims of sexual assault, and being a victim myself, I find the police officer's words hurtful.

@sixfeetunderthestars Well, knowing victims of sexual assault, and being a victim myself, I find the police officer's words hurtful.

One, the police officer is definitely in the wrong.
Two, the truth can be hurtful.
Three, as someone who works in security, I know that threats can never be fully removed, but there is a lot that we can do to REDUCE them and most of them are pretty simple things.

@KickAss One, the police officer is definitely in the wrong. Two, the truth can be hurtful. Three, as someone who works in...

it's not the truth? some girls can dress provocative,and they're more likely to get taken advantage of at a party. Wanna know what I was wearing? I was wearing my black shirt with a rib cage and glow in the dark bats and a heart, with mid thigh shorts. It was the middle of summer,I'm not going to wear jeans when it's 90 degrees out. Does that mean I asked for it?

@sixfeetunderthestars it's not the truth? some girls can dress provocative,and they're more likely to get taken advantage of at a party...

One, I don't know the whole situation.
Two, it's not only what you wear, but HOW you wear it.
Three, I'm not a rapist, I have no idea, but from what I've read, most rapes occur with someone you know and also someone a girl has either flirted with or has let the guy feel up and other stuff that doesn't really help anyone's argument.
Four, you can just be a special case, who knows this stuff?