+3

Guys: cold water causes significant shrinkage, amirite?

LinksLegionaires avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that LinksLegionaire is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Seinfeld taught me this.

@ContinuityMistake Seinfeld taught me this.

That's what I was going for :P

But I figured that the majority of Amiriters weren't 'old' enough to have ever watched Seinfeld. Let alone understand the humor.

LinksLegionaires avatar LinksLegionaire Yeah You Are +1Reply
@ContinuityMistake Awwh, that's sad :( Seinfeld is one of my all-time favorite shows.

Mine too!

Not very many people around my age care for it though. Mainly because it's not as 'hilarious' as Tosh.0

It's adult humor.

@LinksLegionaire Mine too! Not very many people around my age care for it though. Mainly because it's not as 'hilarious' as...

Yeah, kids these days aren't as enthralled by shows about nothing anymore! sigh the humanity!

Haha. As a fun fact, Daniel Tosh grew up in my town and went to my high school actually. (Oh, shit now you're going to stalk me..)

But yeah, I've always been more for dry humor myself.

@ContinuityMistake Yeah, kids these days aren't as enthralled by shows about nothing anymore! sigh the humanity! Haha. As a fun...

Stalk you? Don't flatter yourself wary smilie

You like dry humor?
Why couldn't the chicken cross the road?

Because there was a dust storm and it killed the chicken.

I've heard this a lot and honestly I can never tell that much of a difference.

(inb4, "cause you got a tiny caveman penis!")