-83

If your mom turned into a giant goose, she would build a fancy nest and sit on your spoilt sibling, amirite?

2 14
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

lolwut smilie

Saigots avatar Saigot Yeah You Are +5Reply

wha'ts behind this?

Predys avatar Predy No Way +1Reply
@Predy wha'ts behind this?

An idea for a story.

Ducks, Chickens, Geese and such sit on eggs as an instinct. The instinct is that they must sit on something round, if you switch the egg out with a hi-bounce ball the bird wouldn't care. So yo mama will most likely not sit on your sibling first

@Skr3wBall Ducks, Chickens, Geese and such sit on eggs as an instinct. The instinct is that they must sit on something round...

Good points. But your Mom's goosy instincts will probably be mixed up with some human memories. So she would probably think "Youngest son = gosling" or "You = gosling".

If my mother turned into a giant goose I'd be thinking WTF.

I don't have a spoilt sibling, so she'll sit on me.

@1692873

Really? That's funny, because according to your profile you do have an anonymous post.

@partinobodycular Really? That's funny, because according to your profile you do have an anonymous post.

http://amirite.net/708005 just because i didn't agree with this post they went and down voted me my work here is done I've said what i had to say

Predys avatar Predy No Way 0Reply
@1692873

who fuckin cares? It's such a small thing that's it's ridiculous to get all caught up on it.

@1692873

If you look to your right, you will find that most voters on this site are anonymous.