+44

Guys: If you're not willing to make a girl a wife, don't make her a mother, amirite?

rerisenphoenixs avatar
7 10
The voters have decided that rerisenphoenix is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Girls: If you're not willing to make a man a husband, don't make him a father, amirite?

Goes both ways, dear.

@1693735

But she should be responsible for her birth control pill, taking it everyday and whatever. Also, she could buy condoms too, so he doesn't have to be like 'I forgot. It's just one time.'

ThisBlackChicks avatar ThisBlackChick Yeah You Are +4Reply
@1693749

It's not her fault. The guy she definitely be the one to buy condoms. The girl would just buy them as a back up.
There are other forms of birth control besides the pill.
And if she's really that religious, should they even be having sex if they're not married already?

@1693747

Then don't have sex. It's not like the guy is forcing her. If she has an unwanted pregnancy its both of their faults.

@1693735

It takes two people to get pregnant. The woman is just as responsible for it as the man.

@1694043

So a woman's egg has nothing to do with the process? Without her, the man would not be a father. Without the man, the woman would not be a mother.

Let me make this as clear as possible. Do NOT talk to me like I am five years old.

I don't like this post because it implies that married people are better parents and have a more loving relationship than non-married couples.