+13

Tax forms are probably so convoluted so that it's less worth it to try and get rebates, amirite?

B10ckH34ds avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that B10ckH34d is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I have a friend who is an accountant and she thinks doing tax returns are fun (weirdo) so I just give her mine and she knows all the stuff that I can claim and gets me more money back than if I did it myself :D

@SpearmintMilk I have a friend who is an accountant and she thinks doing tax returns are fun (weirdo) so I just give her mine and...

My friend's dad does that too. He makes like 20k per month with just a few customers.

Just out of curiosity, do you vote up your own comments? I very rarely see one of your recent comments with a +1 and a nada:( in the vote section.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply
@SpearmintMilk Haha no I don't. My votes aren't hidden so you would be able to see.

I'm not accusing you of anything, i'm really just curious. Besides, the authors vote is always hidden for comments. The only time self votes are shown is in posts. At least that's how it was when I asked a mod last week. You also get one anon vote for you IP address if you log out. I'll vote this comment up just to be sure.

I think they're so convoluted so that everyone has probably messed up somewhere. That way the government can arrest someone who's really pissing them off based on that, like Al Capone.

Suzywaos avatar Suzywao Yeah You Are +1Reply