+146

How sad is it that we have a popular game in society called truth or dare because half the game is about how it's such a refreshing novelty to be told the truth. We have to make a game about forcing the truth out of people only on principle because lying is such a common part of life, amirite?

John_MacTavishs avatar
10 9
The voters have decided that John_MacTavish is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's a game of telling secrets, not being forced to tell the truth. I don't openly tell people who I like unless they ask. That's not lying, I'm just not sharing every detail of my life with everyone.

@brunetterox915 It's a game of telling secrets, not being forced to tell the truth. I don't openly tell people who I like unless...

Yes but that would make you the exception. It's a game where you HAVE to tell the truth when asked who your crush is because without the game 97% of people lie pathologically about that information. Which Is inevitable but still kinda sad. That's a real statistic by the way I googled it

It ends after you know whom eachother like. Then turns into a conversation. BECAUSE LET'S BE HONEST, NO ONE REALLY PLAYS THE GAME FOR DARES NOR TO LEARN ANYTHING OTHER THAN ROMANCE INTERESTS

Jonesys avatar Jonesy No Way +12Reply

Except people always lied in the game, regardless...

Its honestly just an innocent game tweens play to find out whose crushing on who. I get where yourw coming from, but I wouldn't take it too seriously.

i play it for dares