-7

It's foolish and naive to expect so-called friends to encourage you to stick it out when you complain about a relationship. It's a general rule that friends have nothing to gain from helping friends stay in relationships. They have nothing to gain from seeing two people who are happy with each other. If anything, it sickens them. Their sole purpose is to take your side, encourage a break up, and vilify the significant other - with whom they have no emotional investment, amirite?

Jamals avatar
0 2
The voters have decided that Jamal is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think you need new friends. Mine are happy when I'm happy, and usually make friends with the person I'm dating.

You make friendship sound like business. It's anything but. And why exactly would it sicken them to see you happy?