+426

It would be scary as hell if spiders sent out a chemical when they died so that all of their friends and family nearby would come out and attack you for killing their friend amirite?

saxybandgeeks avatar
14 17
The voters have decided that saxybandgeek is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That's what wasps do o_o

I really hope I don't have nightmares about this d smilie

I would set a trap. I GIANT spider trap! I would rid the world of spiders HAHAHAHA!

Like in Lost. The spiders that paralyze Nikki and Paulo. Scary as fuck.

Laynis avatar Layni Yeah You Are +1Reply

They'll have to go through me. Well, I would only last like 3 seconds.

Back when I was a kid I thought if I killed an ant, an army of ants would come later and attack me, just like the one in Tom and Jerry.

Rasheds avatar Rashed Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm wondering OP, what happened prior to this post that made you think of this?

@Cagn I'm wondering OP, what happened prior to this post that made you think of this?

I killed a spider and I turned around and saw another crawling towards me :/

saxybandgeeks avatar saxybandgeek Yeah You Are 0Reply

Like in Harry Potter, too.

A: I highly doubt there would be a concentration of spiders anywhere near that spider to do anything. Ants and bees do this sort of thing, and they can fuck everything up because there's millions upon millions of them. Spiders are generally solitary and the turnout of 10 or so spiders would easily be wiped out.

B: That sort of chemical signal is not a "go attack" signal, it's a "come here and attack" signal. If you didn't touch it, spiders won't be gathering on you. They would gather wherever the spider died.

@Sillik Someone woke up on the smartass side of the bed this morning.

Yes, because using your brain means you're a smartass.
That's what wrong with people. Correcting somebody means you're a fucking smartass.

No, fuck off.

AdonisBatheuss avatar AdonisBatheus Yeah You Are +1Reply
@AdonisBatheus Yes, because using your brain means you're a smartass. That's what wrong with people. Correcting somebody means...

No, being a smart ass is GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY to prove someone wrong. Did we really need one and a half paragraphs explaining why some joke theoretical post is implausible?

@Sillik No, being a smart ass is GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY to prove someone wrong. Did we really need one and a half paragraphs...

I wasn't proving anything wrong. Someone may still find the thought of this scary. This site is based around stating your opinion, and other people responding with their opinion. It bugs me greatly when people disagree with me without giving me their reasoning, so I try to explain why I disagree with a post when I do.

That wasn't a "you're wrong and here's why" comment, it was an "I disagree and here's why" comment.

If they wanted to then why do you even care?
Just ignore them if you don't like it. God, heaven forbid somebody want to talk about something seriously.

AdonisBatheuss avatar AdonisBatheus Yeah You Are 0Reply