+131

If Hitler looked like this he probably wouldn't have killed all those Jews, amirite?

Image for post If Hitler looked like this he probably wouldn't have killed all those Jews, amirite?
Blearslyrarers avatar
7 9
The voters have decided that Blearslyrarer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I know plenty of guys who look like that and still kill Jews.

Number3s avatar Number3 No Way +17Reply
@Number3 I know plenty of guys who look like that and still kill Jews.

... Is anyone else slightly worried that this person knows so many ripped anti semites?

@rowanne ... Is anyone else slightly worried that this person knows so many ripped anti semites?

Woah, don't get me wrong, they kill all sorts of other minorities too.

are you implying that attractive people are less likely to commit evil deeds?

@TheCatalyst are you implying that attractive people are less likely to commit evil deeds?

No, but he would have probably been happier with himself and dedicated to working out, and pursued something different other than the Nazi party.

Blearslyrarers avatar Blearslyrarer Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Blearslyrarer No, but he would have probably been happier with himself and dedicated to working out, and pursued something...

doesn't make much sense, members of the SS were committed to looking like this for the promotion of the Nazi party. if anything it would probably just make him a better role model for young German men. Hitler wasn't an Aryan, but looking like that would probably just make him closer to being one.

@TheCatalyst doesn't make much sense, members of the SS were committed to looking like this for the promotion of the Nazi party...

I was just thinking that once he failed art school he might have felt better about himself and maybe tried again and succeeded or something. I really don't know much about Hitler, I think his self-esteem would have just been higher if he was hot.

Blearslyrarers avatar Blearslyrarer Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Blearslyrarer I was just thinking that once he failed art school he might have felt better about himself and maybe tried again...

well I'm not sure whether or not he had self esteem issues that would have affected his entry into the Nazi party. but even so Hitler was not really a crucial part of the Nazi parties plan. in fact in some ways Hitler may have been a detriment to the Nazi party. I personally believe that if one of his top generals would have held the position of Fuhrer then Nazi Germany would have been a much bigger problem than they were under Hitler.

I think "he wouldn't have felt so compelled to kill all those Jews" would have been better wording aww

Blearslyrarers avatar Blearslyrarer Yeah You Are 0Reply