+107

Even if you prefer books to tablets, you have to admit, when it comes to reading on your back, tablets do have at least ONE advantage, amirite?

Image for post Even if you prefer books to tablets, you have to admit, when it comes to reading on your back, tablets do have at least ONE advantage, amirite?
MrCurtis01s avatar
1 25
The voters have decided that MrCurtis01 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1698465

Actually, they're pretty lightweight.

@1698465

Have you SEEN the size of War and Peace?

MrCurtis01s avatar MrCurtis01 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1698475

You're over thinking this

I would never hold a book or tablet directly over my face while reading it.

... do people usually do this?

I can bench press 300 5 times, but holding a giant book over your head for an hour sucks!

What's that? This picture is so poorly drawn, it might as well not be there

@KickAss What's that? This picture is so poorly drawn, it might as well not be there

A person laying in bed reading a book!
I thought it was a little good.... :(

MrCurtis01s avatar MrCurtis01 Yeah You Are +17Reply
@KickAss So what's the advantage? No it's not even a little good

Don't judge something harshly without critiquing it properly by adding in constructive criticism otherwise you're just setting yourself up to look like a smug little jackass.

@AdonisBatheus Don't judge something harshly without critiquing it properly by adding in constructive criticism otherwise you're...

I'm actually a lot of smug, thank you very much.

And I did give constructive criticism, I told op not to draw.

@KickAss I'm actually a lot of smug, thank you very much. And I did give constructive criticism, I told op not to draw.

I'm unable to tell whether or not you're trolling.

But if you're trolling, eh. 4/10. Try harder
If you're being serious, perhaps consider buying yourself a noose.

Once i made a post with upside down text and people hated it.

@acisseJ And the douche bag of the day award goes to script!

Thank you, thank you. I'd like to thank your mom for all she has taught me.

If you can't tell what the picture is, you need glasses. It may not be Louvre material, but the average viewer can clearly see a person lying in bed, holding a book above him in the first panel, and then that book dropping onto his face in the second.