+441

Sure a lot of guys prefer curves over 'skin and bones', but that doesn't mean people have to make naturally thin girls feel bad, amirite?

10 29

I totally agree here. And I feel like "Oh my goodness, you're so thin!" is an insult to me because everyone loves curves.

@Montana I totally agree here. And I feel like "Oh my goodness, you're so thin!" is an insult to me because everyone loves...

As for that statement it depends on who is saying it and how they are saying it. Don't worry, its not always an insult.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +4Reply

People should just stop worrying over what other people's bodies look like. It shouldn't matter if you're skinny, fat, or medium. Just bloody be nice to people! If their weight is honestly causing problems in their life... it's still none of your concern. That's between them, their doctor, and anyone else they choose to disclose things too.

Also, to anyone reading this, if you're one of those people who gives diet/exercise tips: STOP. Being thinner, or more muscular, or whatever does not make you a certified dietician or doctor. Hell, even if you ARE a doctor or dietician, you cannot know someone's medical history from looking at them or even hearing a few lines about their problem. Just stop it, k? No one appreciates it. /endrant :P

Chous avatar Chou Yeah You Are +14Reply
@Chou People should just stop worrying over what other people's bodies look like. It shouldn't matter if you're skinny...

I understand if you're a close friend or family member and are worried about their health, but other than that I completely agree.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1699244

Like "you should cut more carbs from your diet, you'd lose weight, and if you ate less salt you'd be less bloated" or (true story right here) "you should just eat a whole bunch and do a bunch of sit ups so you can have tig ol bitties and be bootyliscious instead of just tiny."

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1699282

I tried to tell them it wouldn't work, you can't just build muscle under fat and get a skinny tummy or burn fat in one part of your body but keep it in your boobs. They did not believe me.

@1699244

What I mean is, if you're overweight (especially) or underweight, there'll always be SOMEONE trying to give you health tips. For some, it's a simple "eat less and exercise" (sound advice in the same way saying "get a job" to a homeless person is sound advice). For others, it's saying to cut all carbs from your diet, and someone else will say it's salt you have to cut, and someone else will say you don't need to cut anything as long as you drink 8 glasses of water before 10pm.

It's silly and annoying because no one diet is ever going to make EVERYBODY healthy. If you're serious about losing/gaining weight and/or getting healthy, you need to learn to ignore everybody's fad-diet advertisements and see a proper doctor or dietician who knows your medical background. Not only do they not work, but some are downright DANGEROUS if you have underlying medical problems (like diabetes, IBS, PCOS, thyroid problems, or intolerances).

Hope this clears it up a bit? :)

Chous avatar Chou Yeah You Are +2Reply

In my opinion,beauty is not a size. Everyone is beautiful :]!

Jokers avatar Joker Yeah You Are +13Reply
@In my opinion,beauty is not a size. Everyone is beautiful :]!

Not everyone is beautiful..... Society doesn't suck either.

Ebony_Ways avatar Ebony_Way Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Ebony_Way Not everyone is beautiful..... Society doesn't suck either.

Beauty is subjective, so really everyone is beautiful to one person or another.

@foryoublue Beauty is subjective, so really everyone is beautiful to one person or another.

You bring up a good point. However, I hate the phrase 'Everyone is beautiful'.... Rapists aren't beautiful. Murderers aren't beautiful. Kidnappers aren't beautiful.

Ebony_Ways avatar Ebony_Way Yeah You Are +12Reply
@Ebony_Way You bring up a good point. However, I hate the phrase 'Everyone is beautiful'.... Rapists aren't beautiful...

I imagine that to another rapist or murderer they could be quite beautiful. Even more so because they share a common interest

By curves do you mean hips or muffin-tops and jelly rolls?

Tweetbaby14s avatar Tweetbaby14 Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Tweetbaby14 By curves do you mean hips or muffin-tops and jelly rolls?

Let's think for a second. Which do you think guys prefer?

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Frank_n_Furter Let's think for a second. Which do you think guys prefer?

From what I have been seeing recently, the latter.

Tweetbaby14s avatar Tweetbaby14 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Frank_n_Furter o.O

._. Am I the only one seeing this trend? Guys are going towards the fatter more muffin-y females; at the least in the last two towns I live in that has been the case.

I remember when people were saying the exact opposite of this...

I think a person is the most beautiful in their natural size, whatever that is a 14 or a 2, so long as they are happy and healthy. personally, i think it's kind of weird when people call someone overweight beautiful or even underweight beautiful...yes, everyone is beautiful. But in their NATURAL SIZE. Just because you happen to fit into a large size because of say, overeating or not exercising, or even dieting to fit into super small sizes, that doesn't mean that's what you're meant to be.

Before people start to hate, I'm really only talking about the extreme sides of the spectrum. It's not like you need the perfect BMI, weight, or whatever to be beautiful.

I think ive only said the curves thing before just so a girl didnt think she was fat, i dont want to be mean you know...