+13

Girls: You really hate it when you start talking to this really sweet guy and you start to like him and he admits he likes you, but won't go out with you and constantly flirts with other girls so you start to really dislike him with a deep burning passion, and then one of your friends is like "OH EM GEE! He's Like Totally my best friend!" It's like "Shut up he's a jerk", amirite?

ThatKidEveryoneLovess avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that ThatKidEveryoneLoves is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

that's the most specific situation ever

You seem to think you are entitled to a relationship because he said he likes you.

@Suzywao You seem to think you are entitled to a relationship because he said he likes you.

Not really. I didn't even tell the whole story. Why tell a girl you like them if you're just gonna be like "Yeah i really like you... But i really don't wanna date you." then goes and asks a different girl out?

@ThatKidEveryoneLoves Not really. I didn't even tell the whole story. Why tell a girl you like them if you're just gonna be like "Yeah i...

He might have been trying to let you down easy, or he might actually like you but doesn't think you'd do well in a relationship. It could be a bunch of different things, but if he says he doesn't want to go out with you then why obsess over it?

@Suzywao He might have been trying to let you down easy, or he might actually like you but doesn't think you'd do well in a...

See that's dumb. it's not like i was madly in love with him. Why let me down easy? I could have taken it. Not really obsessing over it just making a statement. he straight up told me that he'd only date me if we went to third base and i told him no. That's the only reason I'm mad

@ThatKidEveryoneLoves See that's dumb. it's not like i was madly in love with him. Why let me down easy? I could have taken it. Not...

Well that's an entirely different post then, isn't it? And I know it's easy to say he's a pig and all, but to some people sex is a really important part of relationships.

I guess I just don't see the big deal. Why not just forget about him and move on?

@Suzywao Well that's an entirely different post then, isn't it? And I know it's easy to say he's a pig and all, but to some...

I've been over him for awhile now. This happened in July but my cousin brought it up a couple of days ago about how they were best friends and all that and she knows that he ever tried to force me to do it last time he came over and tried to get all up in my business.

He's a player.

SkylarOctaviouss avatar SkylarOctavious Yeah You Are +1Reply