+161

Visual Art classes in school are very frustrating because rarely are you given enough time to produce something you're actually proud of. amirite?

Salvador Dalí - Wikipediahttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvador_Dal%C3%ADImage for post Visual Art classes in school are very frustrating because rarely are you given enough time to produce something you're actually proud of. amirite?
Andromedas avatar Art
3 8
The voters have decided that Andromeda is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The art classes at my school don't give enough room to be creative.

This is one of my favourite paintings, but I have to disagree with the post. Not only have all my classes given me more than enough time, but also the more skill you have the faster you finish your art. It's not the class' fault.

@1699671

First of all, nothing Nacklefoodle said was rude. They did not say anything about what makes a person bad at art. Kindly excuse yourself before you say something embarrassing, dear.

@1699693

Hey, I'm not one you said it to. Don't apologize about it to me, sir.

@Nacklefoodle This is one of my favourite paintings, but I have to disagree with the post. Not only have all my classes given me...

(Nacklefoodle) The more skill you have, the more willing to take the time necessary to make something you find decent. I'm not saying fast=bad, but all the best artists I know are pretty darn slow.

Cpt_McMuffins avatar Cpt_McMuffin Yeah You Are 0Reply

All the worst artists I know are pretty darn slow. Those best artists must just have high standards, which is good too. I suppose that comment I made was biased and incorrect for the general population. I might just be a fast drawer that's all. Anytime I draw people are all "omg that's so good, and it took you only __ minutes!?" so I just kind of assumed all "good" artists draw fast. Sorry.
And MasterJ, I didn't say it makes them bad.