+266

"Pretzel Bottomed Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Pie"... What a mouthful, amirite?

Image for post "Pretzel Bottomed Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Pie"... What a mouthful, amirite?
Favvkess avatar Jokes & Humour
12 22
The voters have decided that Favvkes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Oh oh oh I get it! Because it's a long complicated name and also because it's a food.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +14Reply

where the fuck do i find this beautiful slice of heaven?

Lucks fucking delicious though! :O

Fyre_Arros avatar Fyre_Arro Yeah You Are +9Reply

I WANT SOME. NOW.

I think I just gained 10 shitloads just looking at it.

alittleannoyeds avatar alittleannoyed Yeah You Are +6Reply
@alittleannoyed I think I just gained 10 shitloads just looking at it.

with your profile pic, it must be weird reading your happy comments O.o

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Favvkes with your profile pic, it must be weird reading your happy comments O.o

also I just looked at ur profile and I was wondering if you started watching the legend of Korra, (the sequel to the last airbender)

alittleannoyeds avatar alittleannoyed Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Favvkes ya i have. it's awesome :3

right!!!! I was a little surprised, i didn't think anything could beat the first but the seconds' surprisingly good.

alittleannoyeds avatar alittleannoyed Yeah You Are +1Reply

Funny, I said the same thing when I heard that sperm stands for "spermatozoa".

A mouthful of delicious food :3

That name and that picture combined make me want to puke on newborn kittens.

@Nacklefoodle That name and that picture combined make me want to puke on newborn kittens.

The picture doesn't make it look too good, but in reality it probably tastes great.

@boxtop The picture doesn't make it look too good, but in reality it probably tastes great.

Eh, that wording made me want to puke too... So I'd doubt that. Pretzels are salty, Reeses are PB which is disgusting, cookies are just okay, and I hate pies. It's like, for you, if I'd said "a fish-bottomed caviar spread sausage-omelette-covered escargot cake"

@Nacklefoodle Eh, that wording made me want to puke too... So I'd doubt that. Pretzels are salty, Reeses are PB which is...

I think that sounds pretty good, actually. But I agree, it depends on your tastes. If you don't like peanut butter, you obviously won't like anything that comes from Reese's.

That looks fucking amazing! I'm gonna ask my culinary director if we can make this next week. (:

This took me a lot longer to understand than it should've U_U

Holy crap

OnePiecepkmns avatar OnePiecepkmn Yeah You Are +1Reply

That looks delicious...but I'm allergic to peanuts. :(

GIVE RECIPE!

Jennitalias avatar Jennitalia Yeah You Are 0Reply