+46

The Russian "Tom & Jerry" looks weird as fuck, amirite?

Image for post The Russian "Tom & Jerry" looks weird as fuck, amirite?
Nacklefoodles avatar
6 33
The voters have decided that Nacklefoodle is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1699378

OMG STOP BEING SO CUTE (cry2)

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1699391

OMG STOP DRAWING 5-YEAR-OLD AUDREY HEPBURN (cry2)

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1699398

OMG STOP DRAWING SO WELL AND MAKING ME JEALOUS (cry2)

@1699990

OMG WTF YOU TOLD ME EARLIER TO STOP BEING SUCH A HARSH CRITIC (cry2)

@1699997

OMG WTF I ONLY TOLD YOU THAT SO YOU'D SHUT UP ALREADY (cry2)

Lol srsly what do you want me to do? I yell, you don't like it, I compliment you, you still don't like it...

@1700016

hello smilie Yeah because that will definitely make your sucky drawing better.

@1700032

hello smilie Trust me inspiration won't help your "skills".

@1700214

hello smilie You're like ten.

@1700218

Haha I meant your age

D: Holy fuck, there's a glitch that ruined the writing! It's not meant to be "Tom & amp"!

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are +1Reply

I remember thinking these cartoons were amazing, great drawing and post.

Gambiteers avatar Gambiteer Yeah You Are 0Reply

This post just brought back great childhood memories. One of the greatest shows ever.

Comrades avatar Comrade Yeah You Are -1Reply

This looks nothing like the Tom & Jerry that I grew up with, but even so, I commend you for your skills.

@This looks nothing like the Tom & Jerry that I grew up with, but even so, I commend you for your skills.

That's exactly the point. This is the Russian version of the American cartoon "Tom and Jerry" and it's weird. Did you even read the post, or just the words "Tom & Jerry"?

@Nacklefoodle That's exactly the point. This is the Russian version of the American cartoon "Tom and Jerry" and it's weird. Did...

Yes, I read the post. I dont see why they felt the need to change the character images.

@Nacklefoodle These characters are the Russian characters. From the cartoon. http://ctrlv.in/82740

I am neither a troll, nor a dumbass. I just dont like this version. I know what show they are from, I looked it up after I commented. Your post insiuates that the shows are one in the same, but look different in other countries. However this is not the case. It's a completly different show, they just model each other with simularities.

@I am neither a troll, nor a dumbass. I just dont like this version. I know what show they are from, I looked it up...

"This looks nothing like the Tom & Jerry that I grew up with,"
"Also the mouse looks like a fucking rabbit, and the cat looks like a wolf. What a rip off. "

You sound like the most narrow-minded American I've ever spoken with. How can you complain about something with which you have absolutely no experience? And did you seriously just say "simularity"? Of course you don't like this version, barely anyone would, but that's no excuse to insult it. I don't like the stupid show Dora the Explorer, but I don't say it's crap because MY country has a better show. Just because it's not exactly the same as the specific thing you like, doesn't mean it's bad.

Please just don't post your idiocy any longer on my post. I know you will, as an attempt at a come-back, but please please don't. Just be quiet.

And, even wikipedia calls this the Russian Tom & Jerry so your argument is invalid. "Nu Pogodi, the Soviet equivalent of Road Runner/Coyote, or Tom and Jerry."

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Nacklefoodle And, even wikipedia calls this the Russian Tom & Jerry so your argument is invalid. "Nu Pogodi, the Soviet...

HOLY MOTHER FUCK! ILL SAY WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT TO SAY.
My argument is not invalid just because you didn't understand it. I'm not saying the Russian version is "crap," I just NATURALLY prefer what I grew up with. When I said "rip off," I was reffering to the fact that I originally thought the shows were EXACTLY THE SAME WITH DIFFERNT CHARACTER IMAGES. It was only after I looked up the show that I realized my mistake.
You think everything someone says is stupid just because you dont agree. Had you had taken one second to try to understand what I was saying instead of trying to find ways to fight with me, you would have realized I wasn't even arguing with you.
AND IM NOT AN AMERICAN!

@HOLY MOTHER FUCK! ILL SAY WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT TO SAY. My argument is not invalid just because you didn't...

Lol, then what are you, Canadian?

AND THAT WAS MY ENTIRE POINT THAT IT'S SO WEIRD COMPARED TO THE NORMAL TOM &JERRY! I just wanted to show to you all what it is since you've never seen it before. It's a fucking wolf who smokes and abuses children, of course you wouldn't like It! Doesn't mean I can't just show it to you guys... If I were American I'd find this interesting.

@Yes, I read the post. I dont see why they felt the need to change the character images.

Also the mouse looks like a fucking rabbit, and the cat looks like a wolf. What a rip off. (I dont know which was made first, but either way one of them is a rip off)