+147

You would like to eat at a nice place, amirite?

Image for post You would like to eat at a nice place, amirite?
Amy_Lees avatar Art
1 23
The voters have decided that Amy_Lee is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It depends on the food actually. I wouldn't eat slime or poo if it was given to me in heaven. Good food, I will eat anywhere.

@It depends on the food actually. I wouldn't eat slime or poo if it was given to me in heaven. Good food, I will eat...

Even in the garbage can?

To a certain extent, I would have to be able to trust the environment in which I'm eating....

"Hey, I want to flaunt my pencil drawing so I'll write some crap to go along with it, and then post it on amirite"

@Nacklefoodle "Hey, I want to flaunt my pencil drawing so I'll write some crap to go along with it, and then post it on amirite"

"You would like to eat at a nice place"?
That's a brilliant post. Must have taken her ages to think of it. I'm amazed. goo smilie

The only thing that doesn't make sense is that their drawing skills are even above average

Nackly doo... you do the same thing... so how are you going to hypocriticize someone like that?

No no, I try to make actual posts before drawing the illustrations for them. This is just a random drawing and the OP obviously just thought up some random crap to go along with it.

Do you know the op? I happen to have talked to her and she thought of the post, before doing the drawing... so yeah.

We actually had a nice debate about it... and then not only that, but after we did decide that it had to be a nice place, we butted heads on HOW nice it should be and then she meditated on where the actual place would be. After much thought and deliberation, she decided to draw this.

You argued uncompromisingly about the place having to be nice? She focused her mind for a period of time in silence about the niceness of the potential restaurant? About much long consideration and thought she decided to draw this little sketch and ask "You would eat here" to this site? no smilie

Cool story bro.
(In short, she drew this little drawing, and posted it here with a barely relevant caption made up on the spot)

Well, I do have the whole conversation, so... I don't know why you continue to hassle and bully her.

Does your depravity know no bounds? Belittling this poor little girl isn't good enough for you, but now you have to attack ME? Who was only trying to explain to you the situation?

I would hardly describe 2 months ago as ages

And maybe I'm talking about how you're speaking to op in such a pejorative manner? Belittling my comments with your unnecessary, "Cool story bro"? Your obviously avoidable emphatic annotation accenting my word choice? These all add up to only one thing, my old friend. You = bully.

So uhmmm, this keeps giving me notifications...so wanna stop? There's no point to this "fight".

Wow what a clever idea! But really, why don't you two just stop argumenting? It's not benefitting anyone because it is over a pointless topic.

You just don't understand. Nackle and I are like Peter and that yellow cock that he always fights... whenever we see each other, we must duke it out. I'm obviously Peter here and Nackle is the one no one likes.

lolwut smilie What hassling? What bullying? What are you even talking about, my one little comment with the quote?

That old comment was there for ages, you came here, started this whole thing, and now you're trying to make me look bad? Have you nothing better to do?

Are those hills in the window or trees?
Either way, they look bad

Wow.. The other commenters are dicks >.> Not a bad little drawing. Yes, yes I would eat there.

Maximumnerds avatar Maximumnerd Yeah You Are +1Reply

Seriously, why must you fight over a post as silly as this? It's just a drawing and some words, don't like it? Move on.