+185

If you had to use a gardening tool to defend yourself during the zombie apocalypse, you'd use this, amirite?

Image for post If you had to use a gardening tool to defend yourself during the zombie apocalypse, you'd use this, amirite?
madibs avatar
2 20
The voters have decided that madib is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If it was powered by a motor, I would.

@If it was powered by a motor, I would.

there are motor powered rototillers, they're just super heavy

That thing would get stuck on the first thing you try to stick with it.

Can I use a tractor?

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +5Reply
@TalkingRice Can I use a tractor?

You'd be the most vulnerable, noisy, slow-moving thing from any direction other than straight forward.

@TalkingRice Can I use a tractor?

Depends on the zombies. If it's Left4Dead zombies, no. If it's Resident Evil zombies, no. If it's Lollipop Chainsaw zombies, fuck yes.

I'd use a watering can. #firsttodie

If it could shoot unlimited razors.

OnePiecepkmns avatar OnePiecepkmn Yeah You Are +3Reply

I would definitely use a shovel. Unless chainsaws can be considered gardening tools...

For some reason, I would use a rake. I don't even know why, I just feel so attracted to a red rake.

@SuperSukh For some reason, I would use a rake. I don't even know why, I just feel so attracted to a red rake.

Lay a few rakes radially around you with the pole pointing to you. You'll be invincible.

Its calle a rototiller!!! I think thats what it is anyway

sb123s avatar sb123 Yeah You Are +1Reply

I fell butt first on one of those as a kid. It hurt so bad. I couldn't sit down for days. :(

I'd used an axe. Or a rake. Or a shotgun.

Starkiller731s avatar Starkiller731 Yeah You Are +1Reply

A machete is a gardening tool.

That's a gardening tool.

It's more for farming, but really big estates use them for gardening too. I'd use a gigantic aerosol pesticide tank and a matchstick. in the apocalypse, I'd have a truck to carry it around with. As a backup, I'd have a pair of very big sickles.

i have one of those things!