+232

“To all the girls that think you’re fat because you’re not a size zero, you’re the beautiful one, its society who’s ugly.” - Marilyn Monroe. More girls should listen to Marilyn, am I right?

Image for post “To all the girls that think you’re fat because you’re not a size zero, you’re the beautiful one, its society who’s ugly.”  - Marilyn Monroe. More girls should listen to Marilyn, am I right?
eastcoasts avatar
13 14
@1700084

Oops ... Well I feel like an idiot now

@1700084

Yeah, you are right, size zero didn't exist back then.

Rasheds avatar Rashed Disagree +3Reply

Marilyn Monroe was an awful role model. She might have said some good stuff (this not being one of them, can I add), but she was addicted to drugs and died of an overdose. She was miserable and a real mess. She might have said some inspiring things but she definitely didn't practise what she preached.

@Marilyn Monroe was an awful role model. She might have said some good stuff (this not being one of them, can I...

Agreed. I don't understand why everyone worships her to the point of making fake quotes that she supposedly said. Marilyn was a bit of a hypocrite and had the tendency to have affairs.

Oh and they're not for sure if she died of a overdose, some even say she might've been murdered.

So many stoners claim to love Marley, but they just say they like him because of the image, I don't think a single one of them know a Whalers song.

No one actually says that if you're more than a size 0 then you're fat. No one.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Disagree +14Reply

Size 0 is really thin, I used to fit it when I was 97 lbs at 5 ft 2. And even being short, people commented on how thin I was when I wore a 0. So if anyone has ever claimed a girl who wear above a 0 is fat, they're idiots.

...but I'm part of society. wary smilie

@1700960

I'm aware. I realized after posting

You could've asked a mod to fix it

It isn't society's fault. You are part of society....

Ebony_Ways avatar Ebony_Way Disagree -1Reply