+24

It's annoying when somebody butts into your argument with dumb interjections like, "I'm pretty sure The Hunger Games wasn't based on a true story" or, "You're a horrible person for saying that it should be legal to throw tomatoes at fat people." Keep your thoughts to yourself, amirite?

Gambiteers avatar
1 2
The voters have decided that Gambiteer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Often someone's being an asshole to me and another kid feels I need his input "Yeah, shut up!"

There was this one time my friend and I were talking about the pros and cons of dating someone in a popular band, a con being the thousands of fans crushing and obsessing over what is theoretically "ours". This girl interupted us by saying, and I quote, "just so you know, there are, like, 6 trillion people in the world. Not just a thousand. "

BellaDolores avatar BellaDolore Yeah You Are 0Reply