+12

Although it is nice that iTunes shuffle is random, the regularity of it placing the same artist next to itself (especially off of the same album too) while playing a large playlist (like a third of your library, or the whole thing) is really annoying. There should be a setting to make it so that (when possible with the playlist you make) artists are spread out and not next to themselves, amirite?

Wynauts avatar
0 4
The voters have decided that Wynaut is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think they have that. They used to, at any rate. Something like "smart shuffle" or something. It's under "preferences."

@Wynaut hm. I can't seem to find it. Maybe its not on PCs?

I couldn't find it either when I went to look for it. I swear it used to be there, though...

@Bonkava I couldn't find it either when I went to look for it. I swear it used to be there, though...

Yeah, what you're saying sounds familiar, like I've had someone tell me this before (I kind of complain about this often...not like a lot or anything, just a kind of "ugh" when it happens haha).

Wynauts avatar Wynaut Yeah You Are +1Reply