TheCatalysts avatar
2 15
The voters have decided that TheCatalyst is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

ali_ds avatar ali_d Yeah You Are +5Reply

It's May; where's that rifle? wary smilie

@It's May; where's that rifle?

sorry Mi, my family is under some financial issues currently. may be a bit longer but rest assured next gun I get will bear your name.

TheCatalysts avatar TheCatalyst Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Oh darn. Sorry about your financial issues Hmmkay. I'll be waiting.

it's cool, just got a big family with lots of expenses. will probably be a few months but hopefully I will get it soon.

@TheCatalyst it's cool, just got a big family with lots of expenses. will probably be a few months but hopefully I will get it soon.

Oh I see,
Btw, how are you going to explain to your friends and family why you have a strangers name on your gun?

Seems everyone with that mustache is a great speaker.

@Harper Seems everyone with that mustache is a great speaker.

Interestingly, Hitler grew his mustache that way because he really liked Charlie Chaplin.

Even more interestingly, after Chaplin's parody of him, Hitler hated him and put him in his black Book, the list of people to arrest or kill.

Jackifers avatar Jackifer Yeah You Are 0Reply

If you youtube M3itis the dictators speach it has his speach and some music, im in mobile so i cant post the link

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are +1Reply

THE GREAT DICTATOR!

It's sad after all these years, what he says still remains true.

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +1Reply