The voters have decided that SureImRite is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
Also by SureImRite+7A real friend is a friend that posts on your wall without having you to ask, like a 'Truth Is', or any kind of other survey. Amirite?
Also about Internet & Apps+61We can start liking videos we dislike, amirite?
Also by SureImRite+8It's cruel to eat Cheez-Its in front of hobos. Amirite?
Also about Internet & Apps+49When Facebook users receive an [account warning] saying "Your account may be restricted if you violate again" after some jerk reported a comment they hated & made it sound threatening, isn't it quite common for users to worry that after 2 warnings, or even 3 like three 'strikes', that their account could be blocked and never recovered? But it's a relief that in fact- it's not a matter of 2 or 3 stupid reports, but a matter of another report within the next day or 3 days. & even if blocked, it's only for a week. So it's easy not to lose your account just because of stupid reports, amirite?
Also by SureImRite+25When someone you've friended on Facebook but never talk to suddenly chats you a year after they've added you, 1% want to be friends and say hi. The other 99% want a favor... amirite?