+265

Just by being a member of consumer society, you can name at least 15 of these logos, amirite?

Image for post Just by being a member of consumer society, you can name at least 15 of these logos, amirite?
Favvkess avatar Brands & Products
6 32
The voters have decided that Favvkes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I could only name 13, but I got one wrong. If less of them were cars, I would have done better.

iPhone logo quiz anyone? :)

Sporcle!

kay_nic1695s avatar kay_nic1695 Yeah You Are +3Reply

...I got exactly 15.

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +3Reply

Honda, Shell, Volkswagen, Pepsi, McDonalds, Mazda, Apple, Audi, Taco Bell, Toyota. That's all I can name.

@Honda, Shell, Volkswagen, Pepsi, McDonalds, Mazda, Apple, Audi, Taco Bell, Toyota. That's all I can name.

mariott, shell, nike, playboy, pepsi, atari
?, toyota,?l, at&t, plymouth, ?, ?
john deere, mcdonalds, mcdonalds, ?, yahoo
i dont have time for the rest

30. Looks like I'm the greatest case of American consumerism here. [insert cool, sunglasses face]

@1724644

that one with the ? in the upper left is mariott i think

@1724644

The first in the third row is John Deere, I think.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are 0Reply

22cool smilie

goodtimes avatar goodtime Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'm not a big car person, so I only got 20. That's still pretty good though. Or bad, however you wanna look at it.

17, since most of the others are probably American.

I got Shell, Nike, Playboy, Pepsi, Toyota, McDonalds, Honda, Yahoo, Motorola, Mercedes Benz, Mazda, Volkswagen, American Eagle, Audi, Windows, Dreamworks and Apple.

If anyone wants to help me out, what are these?:
1st row: first, last
2nd row: first, third, fourth, fifth, sixth
3rd row: first, third, fifth
4th row: first, fourth, fifth
5th row: first, second, fourth, fifth, sixth
6th row: first

That S in the third row looks really familiar.

@silvershadow6 17, since most of the others are probably American. I got Shell, Nike, Playboy, Pepsi, Toyota, McDonalds, Honda...

2nd row first is a little unfair, it's the logo of the website this picture (actually a quiz game) was off of

fourth in the second row is AT&T
fifth in the third row is Continental Airlines
fourth in the fourth row is American Airlines
I got eighteen, I think?

NitaCallahan, Continental Airlines isn't the fifth in the third row... Continental Airlines is the third in the third row xD

I got to eleven and I think I got at least two wrong

I got 17 I think..

jykjlw2s avatar jykjlw2 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Shell, Nike, Playboy, Pepsi, Toyota, AT&T, John Deere, McDonald's, Honda, Scion? Yahoo, Chevron, Mercedes Benz, American Airlines, Taco Bell, Volkswagen, General Mills, Sprint, Audi, Microsoft, Dreamworks, Apple. Right?