+213

When you stop caring about everything and just go through the motions of life, it should be depressing except you've stopped caring about that too, amirite?

Joe_Larsons avatar Jokes & Humour
12 5
The voters have decided that Joe_Larson is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Loss of interest in your daily (and favorite) activities is a symptom of depression, though ...

@Cuban_B Loss of interest in your daily (and favorite) activities is a symptom of depression, though ...

Well there's sad depression and empty depression. I think he meant you're so empty that you don't care that you don't care.

Suzywaos avatar Suzywao Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Suzywao Well there's sad depression and empty depression. I think he meant you're so empty that you don't care that you...

Ah. I went through something similar, and because I wasn't all bummed out it never even occurred to me that I was going through a depression. I thought maybe Mr. Larson thought the same thing.

Blissful ignorance?

In the Buffy episode "Once more with feeling" the song "Going through the motions" is pretty accurate.