+239

Amirite is a really cool website. Lots of people on here are really funny, and we also actually share opinions on here, have debates about important topics, and use good grammar. We're like the smart, sophisticated people of the internet. Amirite?

You have at least one controversial opinion that you almost never share with anyone, amirite?... opinion that you almost never share with anyone, amirite?http://amirite.net/721399
Graverottis avatar Internet & Apps
5 17
The voters have decided that Graverotti is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well, that's just the front page. You should see Just In ono smilie

i dont got good grammar tho

@Dameequa i dont got good grammar tho

Also you're french-kissing yourself in your avatar. Doesn't seem very sophisticated.

@Dameequa i dont got good grammar tho

its actually my twin brotha. swag XD

@Dameequa i dont got good grammar tho

I changed my profile picture. My old one was a picture of me kissing myself.

@Dameequa i dont got good grammar tho

Oh yeah, that was my attempt at being funny. (Give me a break, I was drunk when I commented that.)

That's pretty narcissistic.

@That's pretty narcissistic.

We can be narcissistic. We're the smart, sophisticated, ridiculously sexy side of the internet.

@That's pretty narcissistic.

It would be narcissistic if they were saying they were describing themselves, but they were describing the site in general.

Cpt_McMuffins avatar Cpt_McMuffin Yeah You Are +8Reply
@That's pretty narcissistic.

But they did describe themselves, once they said "we".

Amirite is a pretty cool guy. Eh states opinions and doesn't afraid of anything