+243

Even if you like cats, Jerry was still your favourite Tom&Jerry character, amirite?

Image for post Even if you like cats, Jerry was still your favourite Tom&Jerry character, amirite?
Nacklefoodles avatar Life
10 12
The voters have decided that Nacklefoodle is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Hey, cool story bro: my browser froze and I managed to print screen it in time before everything went down to hell. I submitted the drawing later as a cropped screencap picture.
Fuck yeah, didn't lose an hour of drawing for nothing.

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are +30Reply

Awesome drawing, but I always felt sorry for Tom.

Axolotls avatar Axolotl No Way +21Reply
@Axolotl Awesome drawing, but I always felt sorry for Tom.

I did too. He could've just given up in the mouse, but then he would get in trouble by that lady if she saw it.

SkylarOctaviouss avatar SkylarOctavious Yeah You Are +1Reply

Never really cared for this show, but my boyfriend loves it so he named my boobs Tom and Jerry.

That's cause Tom was a dick.

You bet your ass! They were the best cartoons and I loved Tom too, but hey, when you have a friend picking on another friend, you're usually siding with the victim, amirite?

SureImRites avatar SureImRite Yeah You Are 0Reply