+121

It doesn't feel like the average SAT score is 1500. Everyone you know usually has a score of 1800+. amirite?

spursman21s avatar Education
0 16
The voters have decided that spursman21 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

When my parents took the test, 1600 was a perfect score. My mom didn't know that they changed it, so she was really proud of my oldest brother for getting a 1550 or something like that the first time he took it.

Eustaces avatar Eustace Yeah You Are +10Reply

Where the hell do you go to school o_o

Same with ACT....who actually gets a 20?

@CallMeMrRight Same with ACT....who actually gets a 20?

Yeah! My dad says that at the college he teaches at anyone with a score under 18 has never graduated.

2300... I've literally never met anyone who scored under a 1500, but then again those people probably aren't going around telling people their scores

ali_ds avatar ali_d Yeah You Are +1Reply

What's the highest score? It seems like a really odd system.

Well that's probably counting everyone's first time while everyone is telling you their highest.

And then there're inner city kids. http://amirite.net/436898

swimlaxs avatar swimlax Yeah You Are 0Reply

All the people I know either get really low scores (1200s) or really high scores into the 1900-2000s. I haven't gotten mine back yet

I got a 1700 so...

I've wondered that about the ACT. Multiple people have told me the national average for seniors is 17, but the lowest score someone I know has gotten is a nineteen, and they took it about 12 years ago.

@HMDucky I've wondered that about the ACT. Multiple people have told me the national average for seniors is 17, but the...

Special Ed kids have to take it, too. Most kids I know got in the 18-22 range, and some got 15.

2020

x2502mans avatar x2502man Yeah You Are 0Reply

I knew someone who got a perfect score on his SAT.

1490