Nacklefoodles avatar Animals & Nature
11 14
The voters have decided that Nacklefoodle is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think it would have been better to have the text on the bottom because i naturally read the top part before I read the chat bubble

Blake11royss avatar Blake11roys Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Blake11roys I think it would have been better to have the text on the bottom because i naturally read the top part before I...

It took me like 5 minutes to realize that the reason anthony's version of it was exactly the same was b/c it was already changed -.- I'm an idiot.

Yeah, I like that better. I would tell you to change it, but obviously it's Nacklefoodle's decision.

Blake11royss avatar Blake11roys Yeah You Are +2Reply

Nah, it's just I drew this like two years ago, I don't even have the RIF file to edit it anymore, all I can do is crop it.

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are +1Reply

Oh, I see. You could have made the grass take a bigger part of the picture, but that probably wouldn't have looked as good.

Blake11royss avatar Blake11roys Yeah You Are -1Reply

This is a rather good drawing jolly smilie

maumaus avatar maumau Yeah You Are +6Reply
@1734153

If the bear is already gnawing on your head, I think the best thing to do is try and run away.

The "s" looks like an "l"

I can't read what that says on mobile, would someone tell me?

@Momoka I can't read what that says on mobile, would someone tell me?

I hate how there's no zoom on mobile.. It says "I was told not to run away from my problems"

Anonymous