+337

It's interesting thinking about all the people you've walked by without saying a word to who could've been cut out to be your soulmate, amirite?

Favvkess avatar People & Celebrities
9 14
The voters have decided that Favvkes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I once heard that the average person walks by their future spouse three times on the street before actually meeting them.
Don't ask me where I heard that. I heard it when I was really young and it's always stuck with me.

ctiscoolers avatar ctiscooler Yeah You Are +4Reply
@ctiscooler I once heard that the average person walks by their future spouse three times on the street before actually meeting...

I would believe that. Well, not so much now what with online dating. But most people don't just meet their spouse on a one day trip somewhere. Most people live in the same city or close enough to eachother that they're bound to have walked past eachother at least once.

Wunderscores avatar Wunderscore Yeah You Are +8Reply

Hi, Favvkes!

Harpers avatar Harper Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Harper Hi, Favvkes!

Okay, no need to beg. I will be your soulmate.

Harpers avatar Harper Yeah You Are +28Reply
@Harper Hi, Favvkes!

Lol hi Harper :P

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are -1Reply

There's a beautiful short story by Haruki Murakami based on this: On seeing the 100% perfect girl one beautiful April morning.
I recommend a read; it is availiable on many sites and is just written perfection, if only in my imperfect eyes.

Happy 1337 post!

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +1Reply