-85

Toast is just a warmer, less salty cracker (like Ritz), so if you eat something like Jelly toast, or Cinnamon toast, it shouldn't be too outlandish to eat the same thing on a cracker, or vice versa. amirite?

ShadowofSins avatar Food & Drink
0 16
The voters have decided that ShadowofSin is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Peanut butter and jelly crackers are equally as good as a peanut butter and jelly on toasted bread.

Laynis avatar Layni Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Layni Peanut butter and jelly crackers are equally as good as a peanut butter and jelly on toasted bread.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing, and by an anon no less! I thought your post was passive enough for a lot of people to agree

Laynis avatar Layni Yeah You Are +2Reply

I don't know why you (or me) got downrated. I said not too outlandish, not that you'd like it, lol. But yeah, those are extremely good.

ShadowofSins avatar ShadowofSin Yeah You Are +1Reply

Bread has a differant taste and consistancy.

I can't think of anything that can go on a pizza and not crackers or toast. Actually I can't think of anything that would go on one of the three bread items and not the other two.

MacaroniSalads avatar MacaroniSalad Yeah You Are +2Reply

The thing is, toast isn't just "less" salty, it isn't salty at all, which really affects taste.

@PinkSponge The thing is, toast isn't just "less" salty, it isn't salty at all, which really affects taste.

But why don't you give an example of something that would taste good on a cracker or toast, but not on the other?

Because I honestly have no idea. I don't eat much of crackers or toast. I was just making an assumption and following the majority. Sorry. I do that a lot.