+190

If you talk to God, you are praying. If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia, amirite?

tycirillos avatar
6 24
The voters have decided that tycirillo is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

...House?

oh my goodness! that little voice in your head are your THOUGHTS! i didn't know that God spoke in my exact voice... hmm, that's interesting. If you have compete control over yourself then how would God also have complete control? You either believe one or the other. I personally have no idea because how would I know? I can't know for sure if he's not real but I also can't know for sure if he is there.

I have schizophrenia, and this post offends me!

I hardly pray,but if I am really honest, I have had moments of answer. All I can tell you is when it happens, you"ll know.

u have tht voice in ur head, mayb u dont realize it. Ya u do have complete control over wat u want to do, but who relli has control over ur life??? GOD. think abt it.

HELL NO... u probably dnt realize tht God talks to you everyday. Ur conscience or the lil voice inside ur head, is the voice of God speaking within u. Wen u have to make a descision a right descision and wrong descision... our lil voice tells us wats rite but we refuse to listen to it and therfore make a rong descision. Tht means we refused to listen to Gods voice, but if we do listen to our conscience we will succeeed.