+102

Love is love. It doesn't matter if it's a boy and a girl, a boy and a boy, a girl and a girl, a blalck boy and a white girl, a white boy and an asian girl. It's the beauty of two humans sharing love that is all that should ever matter. amirite?

Image for post Love is love. It doesn't matter if it's a boy and a girl, a boy and a boy, a girl and a girl, a blalck boy and a white girl, a white boy and an asian girl. It's the beauty of two humans sharing love that is all that should ever matter. amirite?
Witty_sobs avatar Relationships
8 42
The voters have decided that Witty_sob is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That's because we are untrained. There are people who could tell you the race, gender, and approximate age of these people based on the shape of their skulls.

@LinksLegionaire Sucked the magic right outta the post, didn'tcha?

Science is magic. It makes me happier to think people can tell so much from bone structure than to pretend an X-ray picture of two people kissing can symbolize love being blind.

@cookiedough Ted talks yuck

I like them, they're very off topic bullshit-y sort of videos most of the time.
You can apply them to so many situations in very rough ways.

What issue do you take with them?

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Len I like them, they're very off topic bullshit-y sort of videos most of the time. You can apply them to so many...

It was really my teacher last year. She made us watch them and write essays on how they influenced us and how speaking up helped us change the world. And while I thought some of the topics were interesting, I felt that most of them were rather obvious - nothing to make a speech about. Certainly not enough to bullshit an essay on how it was influencing the world. If people enjoy and learn from the that's good for them, but I'd rather not.

@Mike_Hawk That's because we are untrained. There are people who could tell you the race, gender, and approximate age of these...

Yeah, I've seen this before and someone analyzed it. Its a white girl and a black guy. If it's the same picture I saw before anyway.

What if ones 14 and the others 32? Does it matter then?

the one with the more worn out jawbone is the woman :L

@1899658

I've already got mine chew smilie

Tribunes avatar Tribune Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Tribune I've already got mine

Yes, please. This is better than the Spanish soap operas by far.

tyreeshajoness avatar tyreeshajones Yeah You Are +5Reply
@1899658

I actually enjoy reading everyone's opinions. I was just pumped to see I got potd. Popcorn sounds good though.

Witty_sobs avatar Witty_sob Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1899725

This has been posted all over the internet and I've personally seen it countless times, along with science tearing it apart (Such at people telling the sex and even the race of the individuals.) Your username has a lot of meaning right now.

@1899725

Well thank you :) I totally knew what you meant, I enjoy reading the funny ass-hattery as well. haha.

they both look like monkeys to me.

My guess would be that the one on the right is a white male, because of the strong jaw and the shape of the nose, but I could be entirely wrong. I think the best part of this picture is that you can compare features between the two people and, even as an untrained individual, recognize familiar features associated with different genders and races. I think it shows how brilliant the human brain is at recognizing patterns and applying them to unfamiliar situations, even if they are missing pieces or not entirely accurate.

Love isn't all that should matter

there's so many different factors involved
and it varies from pair to pair

love's just not enough

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +4Reply
@fuzala Not nonsense

si, it is nonsense d smilie
Seriously.

xxdetroitxxs avatar xxdetroitxx Yeah You Are -3Reply
@xxdetroitxx si, it is nonsense Seriously.

No chica

you disagree but that doesn't make it nonsense

explain yourself

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +6Reply

This is so old, I saw this image on the internet WITH the analysis of the fact that the womean on the left is white and the male on the left is black.
I used to come to this site to see somewhat new stuff.

@Gavin This is so old, I saw this image on the internet WITH the analysis of the fact that the womean on the left is white...

So wait which one's on the left and which one's on the right? I mean in general it doesn't matter and your point still stands, I'm just curious.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +1Reply

I've read the whole long ass story about how you can tell so much from bone structure, but even I can tell you the one on the left is a woman and the one on the right is a man. I can't tell race or age from this or the whole picture, but I think only gender is still controversial (and maybe age, but that's not such a big problem expect to the extremists), thus this picture is useless.

@1899886

I left for a while and check up every now and then. Amirite's lost it's original audience and appeal if you ask me.

@1899942

In a way doesn't it feel like the site sold out?

@Montana I left for a while and check up every now and then. Amirite's lost it's original audience and appeal if you ask me.

It's like a different world nowadays, this is my firsy appearance here in months and I feel like an old person going back to their childhood neighborhood and not recognizing shit

Nah, this pictures fucking weird.

It's funny I thought I was the only one that immediate thought was how much you can tell by their facial structure. I love being smart

I don't like this picture. First off, the text is hard to read. Second off, it's obviously only showing humans. What's wrong with human to animal relationships? You only disagree with them because you disagree with nature.

@1899793

Yes. There isn't anything wrong with either.