+209

If your rapper name is going to go from Tity Boi (pronounced like "titty boy") to 2 Chainz, you should leave naming your child up to your wife, amirite?

Jokes & Humour
2 8

I doubt tity boi is getting married any time soon.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Frank_n_Furter I doubt tity boi is getting married any time soon.

He's both, but I have no reason to doubt 2 Chainz is going to get married any time soon.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are -1Reply

I remember when I first heard 2 Chainz, I was like who the fuck is this. People kept talking about how much they liked his music. So I looked him up... lo and behold, it's Tity Boi -_- he's still a below average rapper, just with a slightly better name.

SkylarOctaviouss avatar SkylarOctavious Yeah You Are +1Reply

Anyone with a name like that won't be getting a wife anytime soon.

Holy shit. There was a weird pencil marking that said "Titty Boi was here." just on some random corner pillar near the cafeteria in school last year. Now I understand.

@stepdom Holy shit. There was a weird pencil marking that said "Titty Boi was here." just on some random corner pillar near...

That was from the same school who had students who thought " Rick ranneded in a the brick wall" was a legit sentence. The expectations are not that high. It was a success if they learned anything.