+442

Some girls look better without makeup than with makeup, amirite?

Image for post Some girls look better without makeup than with makeup, amirite?
iEmilys avatar Life
6 23
The voters have decided that iEmily is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1745206

Actually I'd say that line is pretty thick.

@1745206

there is a fine line between looking like a orange circus clown and wearing makeup I must say.

iEmilys avatar iEmily Yeah You Are +4Reply

Is that really Snooki?

@ThisBlackChick Is that really Snooki?

Wow. She doesn't even look like the same person.

@ThisBlackChick Is that really Snooki?

personally I think she looks better without all that caked on shit. That's just my opinion though...

iEmilys avatar iEmily Yeah You Are +25Reply
iEmilys avatar iEmily Yeah You Are 0Reply

and some girls just look shitty either way...

@DropXDead and some girls just look shitty either way...

and some girls seek comfort in their insecurities by criticizing others on the internet. un smilie

Although I do agree with this, some girls just look too plain without any makeup. Like Katy Perry - she looks gorgeous with makeup, but without it she just looks so ordinary.
http://ctrlv.in/97754

I just really want to blend that thick line out.

some yes. but mostly cuz they should wear it differently. but most girls look better with.

ashleekindts avatar ashleekindt Yeah You Are +5Reply

True story: when I saw the thumbnail of this picture, I thought to myself: "Hmm..a picture of some pretty girl, next to a picture of Snooki...I wonder what this is about."
"She looks like a totally different person." - understatement of the day.

@True story: when I saw the thumbnail of this picture, I thought to myself: "Hmm..a picture of some pretty girl...

when I first saw the picture I honestly didn't believe it was snooki without makeup then I looked a bit closer and I was like DAAAMN it is.

iEmilys avatar iEmily Yeah You Are +1Reply

Wow, I think she looks so pretty in the picture on the left. So much better at ther very least.

Im surprised with all of the votes on this post it wasnt a potd... Wow.

@1745904

No, you're definitely not alone on this one. She looks so much better with it on. I do think the post is true, but not in Snookies case.