+250

Family Feud has a lot of not so family friendly answers, amirite?

Skr3wBalls avatar Language
2 13
The voters have decided that Skr3wBall is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

names avatar name Yeah You Are +23Reply
@name

Based on the title of the video, I thought he was going to say an STD.

Fred_Weasleys avatar Fred_Weasley Yeah You Are +6Reply
@name

Oh my God. I died laughing.

BellaDolores avatar BellaDolore Yeah You Are +5Reply

On a semi-related note, one time the category was "something you'd find at a circus." The stupid person said wolf. wolf. Who goes to the circus to see a goddamn wolf?

Wunderscores avatar Wunderscore Yeah You Are +14Reply
@Wunderscore On a semi-related note, one time the category was "something you'd find at a circus." The stupid person said wolf...

Well, at least they weren't blatantly lying to themselves. I always promise my family that if we were to go on the show and someone were to say a dumb answer I would say something like, "Of course not! You're gonna make us lose, stupid!"

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are +5Reply

I probably wouldn't be able to contain my laughter even if I tried. On the camera you'd see smile, smile, idiot who said wolf, smile, dying on the floor.

Wunderscores avatar Wunderscore Yeah You Are +2Reply

I was actually watching it tonight and the question was "What is something that is stiff when you wake up in the morning?"

The answers were:
1. Back
2. Neck
3. Legs
4. "Mr. Happy"

Well... it's kind of family friendly

Funnyplantss avatar Funnyplants Yeah You Are +6Reply

Kristens avatar Kristen Yeah You Are +5Reply

This always makes me laugh.

And at least 50% of the questions can be answered with sex. Excuse me. Hanky panky.