+500

You miss when trix cereal looked like this, amirite?

Image for post You miss when trix cereal looked like this, amirite?
sunshine_feets avatar Brands & Products
16 16
The voters have decided that sunshine_feet is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes yes yes a million times yes FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS god bless this post.... i mean, erm.... YYA y smilie

omgeetoasts avatar omgeetoast Yeah You Are +11Reply

It doesn't anymore? I haven't had in forever. What does it look like now?

Starkiller731s avatar Starkiller731 Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Starkiller731 It doesn't anymore? I haven't had in forever. What does it look like now?

All the shapes are gone. It's just plain colored circles now. I don't understand how the company thought that was an upgrade, especially considering it doesn't taste as good now (in my opinion), but whatever.

It's probably easier to produce, because instead of having to make different shapes with different colors (sometimes more than one) in each shape, now they're all the same size and shape...

lucyjoans avatar lucyjoan Yeah You Are -1Reply

It tasted better then.

Cnhaegyreonms avatar Cnhaegyreonm Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Cnhaegyreonm It tasted better then.

I remember when froot loops tasted of slightly fruity sugar, not the whole grain healthy crap that's less sweet than a single grain of sugar.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +1Reply

They still do... here anyways.

The watermelon ones were my favorite :)

That looks... repulsive.

@Essem That looks... repulsive.

The milk makes it look better

stepdoms avatar stepdom Yeah You Are -1Reply

Okay, I can't find it anywhere where I live in Ontario. So last time I went to the states I bought three boxes. You could imagine my disappointment.