+839

There should be a tv show with mostly gay characters, and there's one stereotypically heterosexual character who loves women and beer and cars and all the other characters are like "Oh straight Larry, you're so funny and straight." Amirite?

Sign up | TumblrTumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. It's where your interests connect you with your people.https://www.tumblr.com/
TV, Movies & Theatre
107 51

There's probably one on the Gay and Lesbian Channel (yes, that exists.)

eastcoasts avatar eastcoast Yeah You Are +42Reply
@eastcoast There's probably one on the Gay and Lesbian Channel (yes, that exists.)

@anon since you are the maker of this post we can tell when you make a comment that it is you because of the gold border

imriterites avatar imriterite Yeah You Are +109Reply

Jizzbane if your going to try to be an obnoxious Darker Me don't use an anon account to do it. I'm aware of the irony of the fact that I am an anon, but then its not like I posted an Amirite then logged out to post an unfunny and rude comment at the first person to reply

I have never attempted to hide that I am making comments. I do not have an account on this website and as I am on a touch screen mobile device, I am unable to change my name from Anonymous when making comments. Please feel free to ask any more questions you may have about this misunderstanding.

Also I do not know why my comments do not have a gold border any more. This is all very mysterious, perhaps we should enlist the help of Scooby Doo! HAR! HAR! HAR!

Thank you for your comment. Your comment is very appreciated on this post. Please feel free in the future to comment any time you please.

Yeah! Oh, but they should also be black and in wheelchairs, except for two of them, one of whom will be useful for comic relief while the other teaches us valuable lessons about able-bodied people.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +36Reply

Its funny because the only Larry i know is gay

@13ekmdjgg Its funny because the only Larry i know is gay

Its funny because I don't know a Larry, gay or straight. Unless you count a lobster in Bikini Bottom. And I was never told convinced. wary smilie

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +21Reply

OOH can it pleeease star Taylor Lautner, the Jonas Brothers, Zac Efron, Daniel Radcliffe, Ed Westwick, Shia LaBeouf, Kellan Lutz, Logan Lerman, Rupert Grint, Robert Pattinson, Hosh Hutcherson, and Ian Somerhalder?
that would totally turn me on hello smilie

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +7Reply

Also, Mr. Jizz, your literary capabilities are abnormally glorious.

Emperorerrors avatar Emperorerror Yeah You Are +7Reply
@1748638

this anon needs to make an account, stat

J_A_C_Ks avatar J_A_C_K Yeah You Are +86Reply
@1748638

Thank you for correcting me. It is the only way I shall ever learn, and non-hateful criticism should be encouraged. Thank you in addition for clarifying what I meant to other users. I hope anyone who was confused at my comment now understands it perfectly thanks to your contribution. Please shout yourself to an alcoholic beverage of your choice - you've earned it!

@1748638

1. No thanks buddy.
2. They clearly stole this idea from me, in which case I insist you email your homosexual television station and demand they pay me royalties, as well as apologise to the good people of amirite.net who have suffered much trama over this entire incident.

@1748638

Judging by the name Jizzbane, I wanna guess that it's Simon, but not sure.

Courage_Wolfs avatar Courage_Wolf Yeah You Are +41Reply
@1748638

It's Simon.

@1748638

WHERE DID SIMON GO?!? ;_;

Hetalia has come close.There just needs to be a straight guy...

@Hetalia has come close.There just needs to be a straight guy...

It's just the fanbase that makes everyone who hasn't seen the show think that all the characters are homosexual.

Austria is straight. He just doesn't fit any of those descriptions.

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +5Reply

Took this from tumblr ey? saw this there a long time ago.

@1754358

You can go home. Just make sure you go with a buddy so they can lock you in.