+3

Even if they're just jokes, they can still really hurt people. The world would be a lot better if nobody said anything hurtful no matter how good their intentions are. Amirite?

Equals avatar Politics
1 11
The voters have decided that Equal is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1752245

What if someone says a joke with no positive effect whatsoever? In my opinion that's completely uncalled for.

Equals avatar Equal Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1752245

okay thanks :)

Equals avatar Equal Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1752245

Yeah I agree if it ends up helping the person, but my post is talking about when it doesn't like just stupid jokes. So can you change your vote please?

Equals avatar Equal Yeah You Are -5Reply

Is this why you wanted me to "apologize"? Please realize that they were trolling.

How are people supposed to know if something hurtful to someone else? Some people are offended really easily, to say nothing hurtful would be impossible. It's a lot easier to just get over it than it is to sit there and consider every thought you'd like to speak just because someone, somewhere, might be offended.

It is impossible to go through life without being offended by something. You might as well suck it up and try not to be offended at things that don't matter.