+22

The show Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? makes you feel stupid and then annoyed because you never learned that in 5th grade, amirite?

madisonds avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
0 7
The voters have decided that madisond is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1753632

I watched it once in 9th grade and they talked about something I learned the week before. Not sure if that says more about my school or the show.

@1753632

It's probably the show because some of the questions are ridiculously hard and pointless

madisonds avatar madisond Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yeah that's true.

Don't feel bad. That show is rigged.

@_Jojo_ Don't feel bad. That show is rigged.

Well, it must be. Even some of the third grade stuff I don't know, and I have a good memory and know I didn't learn a lot of that stuff until middle school. Also, all of the contestants are actors. It's illegal to feed them the answers, but they are given review books to read before the show that the questions may be based on while real fifth graders may not have gotten that material.

http://coreyclaytonlnp.wordpres...ameshowissues/