+251

It sucks when you have the perfect sandwich but you can't fit it in your mouth, amirite?

Image for post It sucks when you have the perfect sandwich but you can't fit it in your mouth, amirite?
Favvkess avatar Food & Drink
2 14
The voters have decided that Favvkes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or the perfect boyfriend.

Meanwhile in Africa: "What's a sandwich?"

GiggityGoo22s avatar GiggityGoo22 Yeah You Are +17Reply

I guess it's not the perfect sandwich then

/firstworldproblems

I had the perfect sandwich yesterday. It was barbecue brisket on fresh homemade white bread. Oh god nothing will ever compare to it.

@Sex_With_A_Snail I had the perfect sandwich yesterday. It was barbecue brisket on fresh homemade white bread. Oh god nothing will...

My favourite simple sandwich (using two pieces of white bread) is Ikea creamed smoke roe (the blue one) with German mustard, garlic puree and tube Jalapeno, in descending order of quantity.

For big ones, I like focaccia with turkey breast, Heinz BBQ sauce, lettuce, onions and cheese. Either that, or Subway Italian BMT with oregano bread, the shredded cheese, lettuce, chipotle, sweet onion and honey mustard dressing.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1759311

well what's your perfect sandwich?

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1759311

na i know. i guess my "well" sounded offended :|
my dream sandwich would be a over-stuffed PB&J goo smilie

I'd estimate that sandwich was about 2-3" thick. Either your mouth is small or mine is really big.

THAT LOOKS SO GOOD RIGHT NOW.

Jennitalias avatar Jennitalia Yeah You Are 0Reply