+202

You feel really proud when you can see and understand the hidden message in abstract art, amirite?

Image for post You feel really proud when you can see and understand the hidden message in abstract art, amirite?
Skr3wBalls avatar Art
17 17
The voters have decided that Skr3wBall is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I just make one up most of the time...
English class has taught me how to BS really well.

Like for this one, the blue is obstructing the yellow, which signifies that the artist has sadness hindering his happiness. The black lines illustrate the confusion of how the artist is trying to overcome his sadness to let his happiness show.

The "hidden message" in the back is to distract himself from the reality of his ambivalent feelings.

@OkNow I just make one up most of the time... English class has taught me how to BS really well. Like for this one, the...

I just made the darker colors in the back and with thin lines and lighter more forward and bigger... like.. the light overpowering the dark emotions... then there is another one...

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +4Reply

I had to zoom in but I see what you hid there.

There really is one in this piece though.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +9Reply
@Skr3wBall There really is one in this piece though.

It's not similar to the first aaaat alllllll.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +3Reply

Yes. I can see it clearly now. The abstract blue lines demonstrate "The Man" keeping him down and the penis in the background, fantastic just..I need a moment. (cries)

what is it?

Graverottis avatar Graverotti Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Graverotti what is it?

How are you supposed to be proud if I just tell you? wary smilie

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +11Reply
@Graverotti what is it?

oh haha i see it now. I won't ruin it for other people though ;)

Graverottis avatar Graverotti Yeah You Are +1Reply

I can't find it :(