+107

In the event of an actual zombie apocalypse, dentists could very well be our saviors. After all, a zombie without teeth is just target practice. amirite?

Originality_is_Deads avatar People & Celebrities
2 7

Zombies can still scratch or bleed into us to infect us. Plus, if dentists are the ones helping our teeth, why would it be good for the zombies? Dentists have nothing to do with zombie teeth except that they keep our teeth in good condition until we turn. How is that helpful?

names avatar name No Way +2Reply
@boxtop Are you a fan of The Walking Dead, by any chance?

Walking Dead, Left 4 Dead, and I read World War Z. I have four potential survival plans, all of which are in-depth as to how we get food and water.

names avatar name No Way 0Reply
@name Zombies can still scratch or bleed into us to infect us. Plus, if dentists are the ones helping our teeth, why...

I wasn't talking about dental hygiene. I was referring to all their teeth being pulled out. Regardless, it was simply a joke, not an in-depth look at the possibilities of Z-Day.

I think rednecks and gardeners are gonna be our saviors, since they have hunting equipment for long range and shovels and machetes and the like for close range... Most zombies still have claws, too... we'd need some ballsy dentists and nail salon people...

Anonymous