+87

Even if you're not religious, you can still like religious songs because some are actually really nice and have pretty tunes. amirite?

Rifkas avatar Religion
1 8
The voters have decided that Rifka is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1766767

I assumed it's pretty obvious that if you wanted to voice your opinion you might as well do it off anonymous. But maybe that's because I'm not a pussy.

Rifkas avatar Rifka Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1766767

Should I explain it in a simpler way so you can understand?

Rifkas avatar Rifka Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1766767

You weren't disagreeing with my post though. You actually agreed with it, you just thought I was stupid for pointing it out. You were disagreeing with my action to put it on this site. Which is quite unfair due to the fact that that is what this website is all about.

Rifkas avatar Rifka Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1766767

The website is to post opinions. This is a fact. Even if a song is about something that I can't agree with, obviously it's possible to enjoy the beat. A song could be about killing babies but if it has a good beat, what's stopping me from enjoying it?

@1766767

I don't really understand the point you're trying to make here, since you're just backing up what I said... I didn't state in the post that you shouldn't enjoy a song if it's about immoral things.

Rifkas avatar Rifka Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1766767

ono smilie I'm saying you're posting a fact when this website is about opinions

@1766767

I'm so sorry if you're really that upset about that. But if you're so concerned about opinions, why are you hiding behind yours? If you're really that confident about it. Choosing to be anonymous obviously gave you security to not "embarrass" yourself if someone disagreed with you.

Rifkas avatar Rifka Yeah You Are 0Reply