+212

It's a shame you can't be friends with people older than you without society thinking the older person's a pedophile. amirite?

AdonisBatheuss avatar Life
2 9
The voters have decided that AdonisBatheus is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Inb4 joke about parents being pedophiles?

Runys avatar Runy Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Runy Inb4 joke about parents being pedophiles?

I don't know about you, but many teenagers don't consider themselves friends with their parents.

AdonisBatheuss avatar AdonisBatheus Yeah You Are -1Reply

I had a neighbor when I was younger I was close to because he was the only person I could talk about video games with. None of my friends knew much about them, and my family didn't care, so when I saw him playing pokemon one day I just started a conversation about it. We had a pretty nice little friendship going on and he even taught me how to handle and care for reptiles, which he was passionate about.

It really annoys me I cannot tell people about him because they always give me a look and/or say something along the lines of "Sounds like a pedo." Agh.

Recitals avatar Recital Yeah You Are +1Reply

Yeah, especially since I have so many adult friends on the internet.

@1782834

Good luck being friends with a 14 year old.

AdonisBatheuss avatar AdonisBatheus Yeah You Are 0Reply

Well, only if you're a child. . .

@Well, only if you're a child. . .

When I say pedophile, I mean an adult that chases people under the age of 18. I don't mean the literal definition.