+210

You know what's sad? Learning to use a utensil with your opposite hand so that you can sit on the computer and eat at the same time. Amirite?

chickenwings avatar Jokes & Humour
4 9
The voters have decided that chickenwing is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm left handed and I have no problem using the mouse with my right hand...I win(:

Is it not normal to be able to use a fork or a spoon with both hands? I've never had any issue with that - switching knife and fork around and using both simultaneously is different - but just throwing the fork in your left hand and eating with it doesn't sound like something one would need to "learn"....

TommyUK1234s avatar TommyUK1234 Yeah You Are +6Reply
@TommyUK1234 Is it not normal to be able to use a fork or a spoon with both hands? I've never had any issue with that -...

No, he probably learned how to use utensils in both hands when holding a fork and eating with the right hand whilst cutting with the left.