+264

Marketing teams should have to sit in a room and listen to their jingle 100 times in a row just to make sure it won't get really fucking annoying after the fifth time hearing it, amirite?

YouTubehttp://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hYGKdLrbcgU
Statefarms avatar Brands & Products
7 9
The voters have decided that Statefarm is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1773352

It's okay if it gets annoying after all of them but if you're on three, thinking "Dear God, another NINETY-SEVEN?", you need to rewrite it.

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +20Reply

"Call J.G Wentworth! 877-CASH-NOW"
"DEAR GOD I HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS 99 MORE TIMES?!"

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +10Reply

Well shouldn't they only listen to it five times to make sure it's not annoying after the fifth time of hearing it?

Catbaaneds avatar Catbaaned Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Catbaaned Well shouldn't they only listen to it five times to make sure it's not annoying after the fifth time of hearing it?

I don't get it. Watsatroll is right, if they're seeing if its annoying after the fifth time, why listen to it 100 times? Makes no sense, I'm gonna have to NW this for now.

Sergios avatar Sergio No Way -1Reply

I agree, but sometimes their marketing strategy is to make it annoying on purpose so it sticks out to you. Like the HeadOn commercials.

Blake11royss avatar Blake11roys Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Blake11roys I agree, but sometimes their marketing strategy is to make it annoying on purpose so it sticks out to you. Like the...

That's not a good strategy because it sticks with you in a bad way. I will never buy anyone a La Dee Da doll because of how much their song pisses me off.

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +1Reply