+291

Carly Rae Jepsen isn't actually being that crazy. I mean, if she said 'Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you so marry me maybe' - well, THAT would be crazy. But really, giving him her number so they can meet up again, is just a logical next step in their relationship, amirite?

Starlight_dragons avatar Music
4 5
The voters have decided that Starlight_dragon is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Hey I just met you, and th-
I love you.

hehe smilie How I Met Your Mother, anyone?

@Hey I just met you, and th- I love you. How I Met Your Mother, anyone?

Damnit, Ted! We talked about this! The only time you say "I love you" to a woman is when you're trying to have sex with her or when - Ooooh. I see what you did there... High five!

Until it gets to the middle part where she sings; "before you came into my life i missed you so bad." I didn't even know that was possible.

I don't think it's that crazy, except for the line "Where you think you're going, baby?" That's kinda creepy.

That's how it is, in 2012, people completely blow something out of proportion that would be just fuckin' dandy in 1982

LGM007s avatar LGM007 Yeah You Are -1Reply