+227

It isn't weird for a 14 year old to enjoy going to Walt Disney World for vacation, amirite?

Jokes & Humour
2 16

Are you kidding? That's where I'm going to celebrate my 20th birthday this weekend! Disney does not have an age limit.

EmptyMelodiess avatar EmptyMelodies Yeah You Are +9Reply
@1774510

It is considered 'uncool' and for little kids around me. But I love it, not for the characters and that stuff, but because the rides are really fun and it has a lot of sentimental value and memories from when I was little. I just feel so stress free there ahah.

I think it's better to go to Disney when you're older because then you can remember it

sprite590s avatar sprite590 Yeah You Are +6Reply

Disney is great for any age!! My highschool marching unit just went there and it was the best trip ever!

madisonds avatar madisond Yeah You Are +4Reply

I'm sixteen, and I just spent a week there. Went on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride five God damn times.

It would be weird for a 14 year old to NOT enjoy going to Walt Disney World.

rosebuds avatar rosebud Yeah You Are +3Reply

As a Floridian, I can tell you that it's not weird or uncool at all. Sometimes, I wish I got the chance to visit Disney more often than I actually do. Just like New Yorkers don't visit Times Square a lot or San Franciscans don't cross the Golden Gate Bridge every day, we don't visit DIsney World as often as people believe we do and we get just as excited as any other person. smile smilie

I'm going to start downvoting posts like this. "There's a difference between royal and royale, amirite?" "It's not weird to check your email twice a day, amirite?" "Singers are definitely musicians, amirite?" So many posts that set up these artificial and bizarre conflicts that don't actually exist anywhere in real life where the only possible answer is yes, you are right.

@wobbuffet I'm going to start downvoting posts like this. "There's a difference between royal and royale, amirite?" "It's not...

I find it a little rude for you to call this scenario artificial and bizarre. This is not akin to "You drink water, amirite?" because around me it truly is considered uncool for me to go to Disney. Everyone is like, "oh, aren't you getting too old for that?"

@I find it a little rude for you to call this scenario artificial and bizarre. This is not akin to "You drink water...

In that case your friends are a lot different than mine at age 14. I remember one of them at that age saying she was going on vacation to Disneyworld and the rest of us expressed our envy.

Anyone who says it's weird to like Disney Land, should be slapped across the face.

ScottyDs avatar ScottyD Yeah You Are -1Reply